Monday, July 24, 2006

encouraged

Its around midnight.
I just got home from an 8 hour shift at the coffee shop where I work. I am not tired(I accidently forgot decaf on that latte I made myself). While checking my e-mail and trying to get sleepy. I suddenly realized how much other people's blogs have encouraged and made me think lately. So I decided to start a blog. In order to have a spot to share. A place to ask for prayer and help with those sticky questions my boss keeps throwing my way. A place where I remind myself life is so much more then the "daily grind". So here it goes....my first blog. A major step into the of oh-so-scary land of technology for me. next on my check list conquering the digital camera! Or maybe understanding my alarm clock!

1 comment:

Jordan Cameron said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Don't you just love caffeine. I have a bunch of pictures from the bistro that I need to post. If you can post some from work and stuff. Love to see pictures of the food, if you can sneak some when the chef's not looking. Talk to you soon.