Saturday, June 14, 2008

June


I have not written in a while, at least not a blog post that includes any real details of life. It is June and I now work at an organic and natural food co-op. Surrounded by vegans and raw eaters I scan tofu and enjoy turning my cell phone off when I walk out the door.

Sunday mornings I teach Sunday school for the most brilliant group of 3 and 4 year olds!
This is what they have taught me in their words:
"Jesus is the big guy in the sky who takes care of our problems"
And in our book he is the one with "the monkey face".
"Angelham" had Isaac and was the father of the Israelite race.
Life continues to amaze and surprise me. More to come.....

2 comments:

Heather said...

OK....still waiting for more to come. It's been a month sister. I happen to KNOW there is more to blog about....;)

Heather said...

Do you realize....

IT'S JULY???????? :)

I know. Patience is NOT my strongest gift.

Love ya, though!!!!!