Friday, April 24, 2009

I am in one of those stages in life where learning happens but the process is not always beautiful. I am in between jobs and trying to decide where my career, if you can call my job history that, is going. My focused has changed these last few days from one of "what I want" to "what will help me grow as a wife and some day mother". It is a journey I am not sure I love being on, it is so much easier to be selfish and pursue my dreams and goals. But there is a sweet man in my life now who supports and encourages me continually, but now has a say in my dreams and goals. I am learning to fall. In gymnastics we were taught how to fall with grace and caution, in hopes of eliminating injury. Oddly enough it was the only part of gymnastics I was good at :). In life I am learning to fall. Fall and search for the worth places in the ruble at my feet. gently sift through what has hurt so much to find the gems of Holiness around me. To find the lesson in the ache. To find the meaning to the process. And at times I seem to find nothing, but I know it will come. Because our God prunes for one reason. That we may bear fruit.

No comments: