The little car is how I have felt lately about myself. The parking spot my life, wondering how I got here and why the world looks so big. Wondering how I ended up with such a colour in a world of white midsize automobiles.Why can't I be content with the 9-5 daily grind, why do words and phrases enchant me, why do I not simply accept with out continual questions, and who invented grammar and why did he hate me.
PEACE- Lately seems a futile dream in a hostile world. An idea the world likes to frame and hang on their walls for all their friends to see, except the Jonstons on the corner who are new in town and act funny. Peace they will pray for, from the comfort of a warm home.Peace as long as....Love as long as....
Micah calls Christ our Peace, the fulfillment of the intangible. The promise long waited for; the gift of life in a world full of death. PEACE- is an idealistic dream that looks great on paper, much like communism. I agree it is idealistic, but I would rather hope for the idealistic then avoid the rain and stay inside.
1 comment:
You are AMAZING!!! Thank you for fighting for what is worth to be fought for. Hey, did you notice the little rainbow in the car picture??? I thought that was amazing, as it symbolizes HOPE:). I think of you often!
Antonia.
Post a Comment