In the midst of everything that was once something there comes a new thought and desire that destroys all that was.
It leaves nothing the same yet everything deeper then was known before. It is restless and hungry, will not be quieted with busyness or time.
Your lips will never voice it but your eyes scream to all who will hear. You beg it to leave but can not bear to part with it.
How it came you know not, but your memory holds no time when it was not present.
Every moment of your day it is there and pulsates it's thoughts.
Questions must be answered, truth must be found.
You see it in all but yet in all it is not fully revealed.
History is changed and the future unseen.
You wonder if you are the only one who carries it.
Answers......
Your heart demands
Questions
Your fear refuses to speak
3 comments:
hey Alissa, this is mom. I just read through all your blogs. What were you doing up at almost 1 in the morning. You really are gifted with writing. I am glad to know you are writing again. I love you. Your one and only mom!!
A Girl, did you write this or is it a quote?
Very Abstract
Very Deep
twas sweet
And..YOUR MOM LOVES YOU!!
David
Alissa, I had no idea you have joined us as bloggers! I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen or talked to you. You have been such a good friend to me in the past. I miss you lots an lots. I think everytime I see Pat and Lucy, they remind me of you. We had a baby shower for April and Micah and Lucy was over. She is one of the cutest ladies ever!
Keep in touch Sister,
Rachelle
Post a Comment