
I am sometimes so amazed by God.
Sometimes we sing praise songs with pretty words.
Then there are times when we worship, and the words are finding ways to speak what are heart has been helpless to say.
I know God is faithful...
But there are times when I KNOW God is faithful. When the ritual of my lips gives way to true heart knowledge.
This is my encouragement friends. Life can be drudgery and boring, but in the midst there swirls a mystery that we are apart of.
That person you know is not hopeless, God is working. Christ is alive, and more then that he is active!
We are the participants in an amazing mysterious thing called faith. It is the knowledge that God is present when life says He is dead. It is the little blessing when your day is dark.
Trust him and press in to him.
Hosea 6:3
Oh, that we might know the LORD! Let us press on to know him! Then he will respond to us as surely as the arrival of dawn or the coming of rains in early spring."
3 comments:
Thanks alissa, my soul needed that.
God bless you.
Oh Alissa. Thank you so much. I just needed to hear this so much. "Reality" keeps telling me that He is actually just a myth, but then REALITY comes in and tells me the Truth, that He is alive and working. Oh friend. I miss talking to you about "your God" face to face.
Keep up the fight:)
Antonia.
Alissa,
Hey it's been awhile since i have chatted with you. Thanks for the encourgement and reminder. That's funny just last night i was talking to Brad as we were falling alseep about the same topic.. just how day's can seem dark and how life can get so mundain and the whole subject on why we are here ect. It was perfect timing for me to read your blog. I needed to hear that. I know we are here to know HIM. He is reason we live! Hope and trust you are well.
Luv,
Samantha:)
Post a Comment