One of my best friend's got married a few weeks ago. He and I were both homeschool nerds growing up in Iowa. we loved to rollerblade, I couldn't figure out my brakes and always ran into trees. He loved hills and going fast. I loved them too just was not so talented with them.
He has a wonderful new wife. Who was also my room mate for a few monthes.

Santiago was the groom's nephew, and a dear friend's son. He stole my heart. I held him every chance I got. It was a wonderful weekend of seeing dear old friends. I was sad to come back to reality. 

1 comment:
hey alissa! where have you been!? we totally lost contact. i've just gotten in contact with christina russell and saw a alissa m. on her blog thing....its you! please let me know how you are! my e-mail is macintash@hotmail.com. i miss your craziness!
-natasha (your long lost roommate!)
Post a Comment