Friday, January 18, 2008

a few shots



Emily Nelson is an amazing photographer and currently the cafe I work at is adorned with her artistic eye candy.

By day it is a mild mannered yet slightly crazy cafe.coffee shop, by night it can get a little rocky. Not your ordinary cup of joe. :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love that first photo!! Love the angle of it and then your cafe sign in the background. They are all very good! Very cooool!

It's good to see you decided to blog. I have been anxiously waiting for something:) You know, your sister (Mel) threatens 'smackdowns' when you don't blog enough. It's really quite scary and I would hate for you to have to live in fear the way I did. So, I suggest you keep blogging often as to not make Mel upset.

Wishing you a peaceful day filled with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee, a few quiet moments to marvel at the wonder of God, and so many laughs that it, literally, hurts to smile!

Love and Hugs:)

Sarah said...

I miss 318! I miss you!