Friday, January 25, 2008



Hope is something illusive that haunts my heart. It calls me to peace and to struggle often in the same day. It begs me to forget and continues to remind me of itself. Why pray, why believe, why struggle? But for hope that there is more, hope that does not disappoint. Hope in the existence of a God that cares. Hope that tomorrow will hold no resemblance of today.

A ragged child searches through piles of chance hoping to find one that shines. and when it is found it is held high in triumph.

4 comments:

Molly Overstreet said...

This little post was exactly what I needed...:)

Molly Overstreet said...

P.S. This is Molly...I'm trying to start a blog...Shh...don't tell anyone:) I can't really figure it out though

Heather said...

As always....your post was awesome! You have such a way of describing things. I look so forward to reading your posts.

Hope all is well in MinnesOta. It is really cold here today....I can only imagine what it is like there..brrrrr.

Wishing you hot cocoa and blessings!

Kristine Brown said...

Oh, friend ... hope does not disappoint. Good Word. I send you love today, in full assurance that our Father lavishes you and discloses Himself to you.