Thursday, December 07, 2006

Family, special moments

It is almost Christmas......
(insert sigh) I enjoy Christmas. My whole family is together, which means we laugh alot, drink much coffee, and eat much chocolate. Ok so maybe those last two are things I do at Christmas.
Anyways. I wanted to post some pics of my family. They are such gifts to me.
I know I don't tell them near enough how amazing they are.
How much they teach me.




This is my mom, sisters, me, the pendleton kids. It was morning and we don't do well in the morning.
We are best friends with this family.
The twin boys and I were born at the same hospital.
I always played Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles with them. We saved the world on a daily basis.
Chris(in the blue) kinda looks like the Hunchback of Notre Dame in this picture. When were together we have a rather hard time being serious.

ah my lovely parents.

This is my dad immediately after Reese's Wedding. He was trying out a Christmas present. I think it was a backet cover, He turned it into an artic explorer's hood.


Here is my poppy again. This time he is preparing to pick my sister, Melissa, up from the airport on Christmas day. He dressed as a hill-Billy to embarrass her, under his arm is our frozen turkey. He succeeded in embarrassing her. And as for the turkey, well his story is much sadder, we ate him.









This me and my oldest sister Melissa.
We have great jewelry taste don't we :).



I am highly blessed to be related to these people, except maybe my dad :). It is so fun having a family full of great friends.




No comments: