Melissa is a childrens Pastor who simply makes me laugh. One night the 6 of us piled into my parent's station wagon to look at lights. Me and Melissa(the one pointing at the paper potato) ended up in the every backseat. We some how got stuck though trying to get out, we were laughing so hard and just lay in the back for awhile laughing. Reese and Thylin have been through so much this year, yet they are more in love then ever. I introduced them to some one once and she said "they lived as if they were in the midst of some great fun and they wanted every one else to have as much fun as they were. "My parents are amazing as well. They are constantly challenging all of us to examine our character and seek Christ.


2 comments:
Wow... you sure look like your sisters!! I'm glad you had a good Christmas too. Anyway, I'm with OM for at least another 13 months, after that I have no idea. My standard answer is I'm still praying about it, which is cliched, but true. We're in Port Colborne which is near Niagara Falls/St. Catherine's area. I would LOVE it if you came up for a road trip! I have no idea how far it is or anything, but we'll keep in touch about it for sure!! Hope you're New Year is going well so far. Be blessed in knowing Christ!
Hello Alissa,
Happy Hew Year! I am so glad you were able to spend time with your whole family.
Have a great year as the Lord continues to guide and bless you.
Love and Hugs, Donna-boo
Post a Comment