Friday, February 23, 2007

Ah my lovely roomates

This semester these girls have been some of my greatest blessings.
Please note in this phote that I had recently taken cold medicine and everything got blurry soon after this was taken.
I love our little appartment. Our noisy neighbors and the hotel smell with seeps from the hall way.
Saturday mornings tend to consist of good coffee and discussions on life, God, politics, authors, and crazy accents. Normally these activities just include me and monika(on right).
We both love to write so we read our writing to each other, and did I mention good coffee.
What a blessing to have these ladies to live with currently. For however long this season lasts I am extremely grateful that God has granted this time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...those girls are so lucky. I miss that brief spring break where we were roomies...what fun.

Anonymous said...

oh wait....I forgot to sign my name. ... Jocelyn... .just so you know I'm not some creeper stalking you online. :)